List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] supermount
From:       John Allen <john.allen () online ! ie>
Date:       2002-09-30 19:38:00

I would be much happier with a 2.4.19-13mdk that fixed supermount for
CD-ROMs, and did not enable supermount for floppies. The vast majority
of people I know hardly ever use a floppy. a number of people even have
built machines without floppy drives.

Supermounting the CD with this bug makes the machine totally useless;
and explaining manual mounting to my converted friends will scare the
hell out of them.