List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Strange "mouse icons persistant" using kdemenu RC2
From:       Tulear <tulear999 () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2002-09-11 22:23:56

Eyal Ben-David wrote:

> On Thursday 12 September 2002 00:05, Tulear wrote:
>

> > When you launch mozilla or galeon from kdemenu, after mozilla/galeon
> > start you still have :
> > - the small icon attach to mouse running
> > - 2 mozilla/galeon icons in the taks bar
> >
> > After about 30' it stops ... (same with eroaster, xcdraost)
> >
> > Another small strange bug : I've never been able to lunch ImageMagick
> > from kdemenu : application doesn't start but icons run ... It's OK if
> > you lanch "display" from a terminal.
> >
> > Rq : I think these problems were existing in MD8.2 ...
> >

> I think it is soundwrapper script.
> After changing to "artsdsp" the icon is not attached after the app window
> is shown.
>
> Try this:
> Drag the menu command to the desktop. Select "Copy"
> in the properties | execute tab replace "soundwrapper" with "artsdsp"
>
> you can change the setting in KDE control Center to less than 30 seconds
> (in the "Launch Feedback" settings)

I replace "soundwrapper" with "artsdsp" it rocks for mozilla, galeon. (but I didn't \
undestand what I've done..)

For Mozilla Mail I've got the same problem, the menu command is "/usr/bin/mozilla  \
-mail", no trace about soundwrapper

And it is still impossibile to launch Imagemagic from menu (command menu = "display")

I'm OK, it is "small" bugs but it's very unplesant ... may it be fix in MDK9.0 (or \
latter?) because it was the same pb from 8.2 ...