List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Instant messenger in MDK9
From:       "O Beckles" <becklesw () caribsurf ! com>
Date:       2002-08-31 13:04:44

Gaim does not support MSN in Mandrake.  Maybe if you download it from the
home site it will install the MSN ability. http://gaim.sourceforge.net/

Everbuddy supports MSN for sure, but in Mandrake the MSN option is removed.
If you download it from the main site you will get the MSN abilities.
www.everybuddy.com

BTW: Since version .3 I've had some problems getting the MSN portion to work
in Mandrake.