List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] 9.0 Beta 4: Ksetiwatch / Context Menus Don't Work
From:       Jure Repinc <jlp () holodeck1 ! com>
Date:       2002-08-31 11:09:15

Hi,

I have installed Ksetiwatch 2.5.0pre2 which came with 9.0 Beta 3 (CD2).
I found one problem with it. When you right click on a client line on
Analysis tab there is no context menu which is used to control each
client. The menu only shows if you click on an empty space below all the
clients.

Context menus also don't work on Completed Work Units tab. There should
be (according to documantation) context menus on the left side (tree
view) and on the right side for each Work unit.

--
Live long and prosper!