List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] libsasl.la bad
From:       Lucas Fisher <ljfisher () purdue ! edu>
Date:       2002-08-31 18:38:13

I think there may be a problem with /usr/lib/libsasl.la.  When trying to
compile kde cvs I get errors from libtool that libsasl.la is invalid.
/usr/lib/libsasl.la does not have 'libdir' set to anything, while every other
.la file in /usr/lib has libdir=/usr/lib. Changing libsasl.la to the same
resulted in the libtool error going away.

Lucas