List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] 9.0RC1 NIS Upgrade Report
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () ij ! net>
Date:       2002-09-02 19:50:29

I just did a B4 to RC1 upgrade via NIS, except when I got to the updates
check, I proceeded to let it, chosing its default choice of the psu
site. It took a bit of time to locate the updated packages, giving me no
type of progress report. When that finally completed, it listed around
20-30 packages, which I told it to install. As soon as I hit "OK", I got
the final congratulations installation is complete screen. So, I have no
idea whether the updates ever got downloaded, much less installed.
--
"We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the
power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all our

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409 ** Rotary ONLY since 1973

Felix Miata *** http://mrmazda.members.atlantic.net/ <- Not just a FAQ