List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] application/x-msword
From:       Mattias Dahlberg <p00mda () du ! se>
Date:       2002-08-09 12:40:50

Hi,

I tried clicking on a Word document, which gave me the "Open With..."
dialog and I selected KWord. KWord's response was "Could not import file
type application/x-msword". I tried different Word documents (95-2000) and
got the same result.

I also opened KWord, selected "Show all supported formats" and pointed it
to the directory containing the Word files, but the selector was empty.

Is this all known behaviour? Is there some program that Mandrake could
select as default application for viewing (or editing) Word documents?

Regards,
Mattias