List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] nsplugin scan
From:       Dave Seff <dave () solar1 ! net>
Date:       2002-06-30 4:33:43

I don't know if this was reported before, but I have noticed that even
when you select not to scan for new plug-ins on startup, it does
anyway.I noticed because when I logged in just now the nsplugin scanner
segfaulted. I also did a trace during startup and noticed it scans. This
would surely reduce the startup time if this could be fixed.

-Dave