List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] new lilo 22.3
From:       Pixel <pixel () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-06-05 13:26:25

The new lilo now integrates the various /boot/boot.b
(/boot/lilo-graphic/boot.b...).

So the upgrade is not really easy. I've tried to do the best i can.
But some case may go wrong. In that case, tell me (with as much
information as possible of course)

I should upload an adapted install soon.

A positive thing with this new lilo, is that having /sbin/lilo is
enough to install it. And so lilo will now be available on rescue
(it used to be dumb to have it because we needed to copy the
/boot/boot.b from the rescue onto your partition otherwise you may
have conflicts)