List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] evolution-1.0.5-1mdk crashes when adding attachment
From:       Roger <roger_maillist () alltel ! net>
Date:       2002-05-20 15:10:46

On Mon, 2002-05-20 at 10:48, Brad Felmey wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-05-18 at 12:44, Frederik Himpe wrote:
>
> > Anybody else having problems when attaching a file to an e-mail in the
> > latest evolution?
> > evolution-1.0.5-1mdk

nope. since 1.0.4, seems it went stable and the bug with deleting
multiple emails at once seems fixed.

I didn't catch the full email thread of this so i'll only gander that
this problem is with the prebuilt i586 rpm.

Although, i have also cleaned out my boxes and have performed a totally
clean Mandrake-8.2 install on them.

I also noticed, to build evolution-1.0.5 required
gtkhtml/gal/bonobo-conf upgrades from cooker ftp.  i try to build these
packages all from srpm as well. If anybody is curious, only an upgrade
of gtkhtml was required to build evolution-1.4 on a stock mandrake 8.2
install (going from memory here).

--
Roger
-----