List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Eazel for gnome2?
From:       "J.A. Magallon" <jamagallon () able ! es>
Date:       2002-04-30 23:07:41

On 2002.04.29 Frederic Crozat wrote:

>>>For crux engine, I'm waiting for more stabilization in code..
>>>

>> Crux or gnome2 stabilization ?
>> Doyou have any pointer to a crux port or will you hack it yourself ?
>
>Crux.. It is in gnome CVS, crux module..

Many thanks, I have tried it (Wed May  1 01:02:31 CEST 2002) and it seems
to work fine. My Gnome just looks like old one, but faster and antialised...
Some problems with empty option menus and mis-sized spiner arrows.
Anyways, cooker is cooker so I think crux is ready to include and try.

Perhaps you could also take a look at http://thinice.sourceforge.net/

Thanks for your time.

--
J.A. Magallon                           #  Let the source be with you...
mailto:jamagallon@able.es