List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] ext3 undelete tool?
From:       Nelson Bartley <nbartley () igs ! net>
Date:       2002-04-30 21:02:03

Hi Guys,

I REALLY desperately need to know how to undelete something under an ext3 file
system. I just accidentally deleted my mail files (over 500MB of e-mail) off
my network drive and I desperately need to get it back. As I have access to
the server, I'm hoping there is a restore/undelete tool that can be used on
that directory.

If any such thing exists please let me know... I'm very desperate at this
point.

NB
nbartley@igs.net