List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Manual packages for PHP
From:       Oden Eriksson <oden.eriksson () kvikkjokk ! net>
Date:       2002-04-30 14:22:21

On Tuesdayen den 30 April 2002 08.06, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've created manual RPM packages for PHP for all the languages listed on
> the PHP documentation site.  These languages are:
>
> - Brazlian Portugese
> - Czech
> - Dutch
> - French
> - German
> - Hungarian
> - Italian
> - Japanese
> - Korean
> - Polish
> - Spanish
>
> I've also modified the English manual package, so that all of the manual
> pcakges share the same SPEC file.
>
> For the time being, you can find the files at
> http://rpm.digitalprojects.com/.  Should I upload them to contrib?

Yes, please do so if no one says otherwise. It would be cool if you made some
sort of a menu or seach entry for the manual in the browser, I think I have
seen how to do it at the php site. (sorry..., it's hard to exlain what i mean)

> Oden, if you want to, you can grab the files and add them to your
> server.

Thanks Alex. But the Cooker RPM stuff at my server is only for temporary
public storage. Eventually I will remove the stuff that went into core or
contribs from this server.

I'm tired of fiddling with diffs all over the place and sending them to a
bunch of people. When and if the real rpm maintainers want to see the
difference they can diff themselves.

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson