List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] KDE3: Panel crashes
From:       Alexander Skwar <lists.ASkwar () DigitalProjects ! com>
Date:       2002-04-14 21:42:16

»Alexander Skwar« sagte am 2002-04-14 um 13:41:21 +0200 :
> After no more than 2 or 3 minutes, the panel of KDE stops responding.

Okay, I've now removed ~/.kde* to start from a clean, default
configuration with no KDE 2 config files left.  After about 50 minutes,
kicker takes ~350 MB of RAM.

I've copied my configuration to
http://digitalprojects.com/dot-kde.tar.bz2.  It contains ~/.kde and
~/.kderc (IOW: ~/.kde*).  Maybe somebody could check out my config and
tell, if this config causes the problems I'm having.

<troll>
Why don't we move KDE 3 to main?  This way, we'd have a largely
non-working Gnome 2 and a largely non-working KDE.  Wouldn't this be
fun?
</troll>
;)

Alexander Skwar