List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] aha152x scsi adapter and cdrom.img
From:       Roger <roger_maillist () alltel ! net>
Date:       2002-03-31 18:23:56

Just tried to install Mandrake 8.2 via scsi cdrom attached to my adaptec
152x isa card using the cdrom.img floppy.

Kept coming up with an error stating "...maybe a wrong irq 9?"

aha152x.o with following options:
0x340,9,7

also tried irq 11 and io 0x140 options to no avail.

--=20
Roger
-----
Verify my pgp/gnupg signature on my HomePage:
http://www.alltel.net/~rogerx/about/index.html