List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] MSEC - unable to unlink /etc/cron.daily
From:       Claudio <cooker () roma2 ! infn ! it>
Date:       2002-03-31 14:01:33

Ok, I'm sick now so please forgive me if this question is very stupid.
I'm having a trouble with Mdk-8.2 and MSEC package: even if I remove
/etc/cron.daily/msec (it's a simbolic link to /usr/share/...), it'a
automatically recreated after the system is rebooted. What is this? How can I
disable msec checks FOREVER? Anyway I want to leave msec installed and only
run it where I decide to run it!!!
Thanks in advance,
Claudio