List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] schizophrenic kernel versions?
From:       Sergio Korlowsky <xe2xpk () nld ! bravo ! net>
Date:       2002-02-28 23:59:10

-> OK - this is TOTALLY weird.
->
-> On console two I have:
->
-> Kernel 2.4.17-27mdk on a i686 / tty2
->
-> On console FOUR I have:
->
-> Kernel 2.4.18-1mdk on a i686 / tty4
->
-> New kernel has a split personality???????  ;-)
->
-> I'll reboot later and see if this goes away, but i think this was a clean
-> boot after updating.
->
-> V.
->
->
->
Speaking of:
Kernel-source-2.4.18-1mdk

Is the kernel-source missing from the mirror I use to download from, or is
missing... period.

ftp.sunet.se

all the rest ok.  its just the source, without it I can't compile the Nvidia
Drivers!   ;o)