List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] mcc observations
From:       garrick <garrick () polop ! usc ! edu>
Date:       2002-02-28 23:13:30

Should all be current cooker...
userdrake-0.3-21mdk
drakxtools-1.1.7-85mdk
drakxtools-newt-1.1.7-85mdk

The Mail/SMS Alert (accessed from within logdrake) setup window isn't
wide enough to show it's buttons.  It appears that the only button
options are "Cancel" and "<- Previous".  The "Next ->" button is hidding
off to the right of the window.

The "Configure the way the system will alert you" pane needs some
cleanup.  I don't think "smtp ??" is a good option name =P  Also, the
cursor won't show up in the text boxes.

The title bar on most of the mcc apps get nicely formatted names,
logdrake just says "logdrake".

drakboot is taking a few minutes to start.  If mcc is in "Embedded
Mode", then it times out.  The "Bootloader main options" window
(accessible from clicking "Configure" in drakboot) is missing a window
title and the Basic/Advanced doesn't work quite right.  The window warps
to the center of your screen, and doesn't resize itself when you toggle
to "Basic".

Enabling the log window in mcc (logdrake) just creates alot of logdrake
zombie processes.  I can see a log window, but nothing is every printed
there.

Clicking on "Console" in mcc results in this error:
	sh: -c: line 1: syntax error near unexpected token `ARRAY(0x84eb9a8)'
	sh: -c: line 1: `ARRAY(0x84eb9a8) &'
Someone didn't dereference an array correctly :)