List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Applixware 5.0 segfaults
From:       Raul Dias <chaos () swi ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-02-28 22:45:43

Gary Chisholm <gary@nexlinks.net> wrote:
>Drakers,
>
>I am having a few issues with cooker and Applixware 5.0, very slow at
>popup 'axmain: signal Segmentation fault'.

I think that this is a glibc problem (as with corel draw! and
corel wordperfect).  Probably the best way to run it would
be to create a compat-glibc-2.0 or compat-glibc-2.1 package
in somewhere like /usr/i386-glibc-20-linux/ .

Then running with with
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/i386-glibc-20-linux/ axmain
would do the tricky.

I plan to do/try this when I get enough time.

[]'s
Raul Dias