List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Still kernel BUG at inode.c:360! :-((
From:       Juan Quintela <quintela () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-02-27 23:52:50

>>>>> "frederik" == Frederik Himpe <fhimpe@users.sourceforge.net> writes:

frederik> On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 07:33, Borsenkow Andrej wrote:
>> Send it to kernel@mandrakesoft.com

frederik> Done.

frederik> Today I've tryed kernel-linus2.4-2.4.17-1mdk, and it has the same
frederik> problem, so it seems not to be a mandrake specific problem. Somebody
frederik> knows if it would make sense to post about this error on the linux
frederik> kernel mailing list, although I'm not at all a kernel programmer?

Sorry for de delay.

Is this problem still there?

Later, Juan "who thinks that this bug is fixed, but is not sure"

are different -- Larry McVoy