List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Install report
From:       Olivier Thauvin <olivier.thauvin () aerov ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2002-02-19 17:27:33

Le Mardi 19 Février 2002 17:20, Guillaume Cottenceau a écrit :
> Charles A Edwards <eslrahc@bellsouth.net> writes:
> > No!!!!
> >
> > Do not disable dri.
> > Once past the login screen all video function are as correct and function
> > properly.
[...]
> > Let me have a chance to play around some with the background being used
> > before anything drastic is done.
>
> You can always set it up manually!

to Mandrake:
What do you choose ?
Some poeple who have an ati rage 128 can be afraid by this bug. I'm remember
I have very bad performance just after the install of 8.1 and with 8.2
cooker, it is only the first I can play with this games. Waiting next other
distrib for playing is not a problem for me if I know the solution.
But I think it is a good idea to inform public how to activate DRI and why it
is not do by default

It is only my point of view. I'll see what do you do in the next cooker !

--
Olivier Thauvin-CNRS Service Aeronomie
olivier.thauvin@aerov.jussieu.fr

Service d'Aéronomie