List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] What about lirc ?
From:       Stefan <TuxAtWork () lycos ! de>
Date:       2002-01-28 23:08:10

Hi,

my question was not answered :-( , I try to use your thread :-)

The question was:
Were is the lirc package?

The only (my) answer was:
.... I forgot the Kernel modules ...
LIRC builds modules for the running Kernel, I see my 'unsupported'
Plustek parport scanner also needs misc modules. I build the modules
after each kernel update.

The 'package request' was:
How about an kernel-modules-misc package with some additional modules?
(to make me [and other mdk friends] happy ;-)

My oppinion:
Providing these packages would improve MDKs (and the penguins)
multimedia acceptance - outside the distribution!

Another question:
Where is the best place for submitting wishes/feature requests?

Stefan.

(I hope you understand my sometimes broken english)