List:       mandoc-tech
Subject:    Re: FWD: [Groff-commit] groff ChangeLog tmac/an-old.tmac
From:       Kristaps Dzonsons <kristaps () bsd ! lv>
Date:       2011-12-02 0:28:59

> Werner Lemberg has accepted my patch to print default volume headers
> in man(7), just like we do in mdoc(7).  Of course, now we have to do
> the same in mandoc(1).
>
> My patch (against bsd.lv this time, to show the Makefile part as well)
> is appended at the very bottom.

Thanks for pushing this through, Ingo!  Very nice.  I like it more and more.

Ok Kristaps.

PS., can you, while checking this in, note a COMPATIBILITY in man.7 to
the effect of pre-version-whatever groff not printing the version?
Unless you've a reason otherwise...?  And also a bit of docs to
man_validate where you invoke the function?