List:       majordomo-workers
Subject:    Re: Mj2: Re: New snapshot
From:       SRE <eckert () climber ! org>
Date:       2000-03-22 23:11:11

At 11:05 AM 3/22/00 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
>I also think SRE's committing only to my tree.

Correct. My understanding is that Jason's tree is the public
one that people should update from, and Michael's tree is
more of a work in progress. I'm committing doc updates to
Jason's tree only, and Michael is updating his tree from there.

Should we have this sort of discussion on both lists, or
just mj2-dev?

SRE

mailto:eckert@climber.org | http://www.climber.org/eckert/
Info on peak climbing email lists mailto:info@climber.org

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."
		-- Derek Bok, president of Harvard