List:       majordomo-workers
Subject:    Re: Few MJ2 Questions
From:       Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs () math ! uh ! edu>
Date:       1999-01-28 16:26:47

[Poster asked that my reply be CC'd back to the list, since the original
message is (as usual) caught in a filter.]

SS> On LICENSE of majordomo:

You reference Mj2 in the subject, but you quote from the license from
Majordomo1.  Which version do you intend to modify?

Majordomo2's license is much more free (being identical to Apache's
license), and in addition I will be more than happy to accept new
translations of the various files, just as I have included the German
translations that are there.

 - J<