List:       majordomo-workers
Subject:    Re: Problems installing latest cvs version
From:       Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs () hpc ! uh ! edu>
Date:       1998-11-05 16:00:47

BR> Well, I'm not sure exactly what you want

I need to know the source of those messages.  They are not coming from
majordomo and they aren't in my perl.

BR> but by inserting "tracer" code in postinstall, I've figured out that
BR> it's this code that is generating the error:

There's nothing in that code that could be generating the error.  Most
likely it's that code which actually prints the warning, since that is its
function.  The error is generated elsewhere.

My only guess is that the current directory when mj_shell is run is
unreadable by the majordomo user, even though it doesn't need to access
anything there.  I think everything uses full paths, so it should be safe
to stick a chdir to $config->{wtmpdir} somewhere in postinstall.

Are you using the wrappers?

 - J<