List:       majordomo-workers
Subject:    computers
From:       pc () website ! com
Date:       1998-01-23 17:54:08

We can deliver you additional business if you sell
computer related products/services. If you do not
want additional business please forgive our mistake
in contacting you.

The potential customers CCDB will send you will
be highly qualified. We will not send you time
wasters. They will already have selected you because
they will know you have the skills and products which
they have searched for on CCDB and similarly that
you are at the location they need

Registration is Free at http://safe-audit.com/ccdb and
you also get a Free web page. Please visit us now and
complete the simple registration.

We are so confident that we can deliver you additional
customers and Sales that you never have to pay us a cent
unless you really do value our service enough to want it
to continue. And that is an unconditional guarantee.