List:       majordomo-workers
Subject:    Re: Config questions/comments
From:       jkahila () world ! std ! com (John Kahila)
Date:       1997-08-29 3:40:51

Sorry for delayed response.

On 25 Aug 1997 00:39:15 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@hpc.uh.edu>
wrote:

>Please feel free to submit patches.  Just make a copy (cp file file.orig),
>edit file all you wish, and make a patch (diff -u file.orig file).  Use -c
>in place of -u if your diff has problems.

OK.  Will wait until after next snap though.  Submit to the list?

>The DESIGN file gives something of an object hierarchy.  I'm not sure if
>that's what you're looking for.

Looks like a good start.  Thanks.

>JK> (5) Are there particular keys in %vars that have been the occasion of
>JK> chronic questions on mj-users?
>
>Oh, all of them.  Lately it's been 'administrivia' and by association
>admin_* and taboo_*.

Yes. :-)  Actually I only recently figured out how that mechanism works.
(Or at least I think so.  administrivia=TRUE enables checking of the
regexps in admin_headers and admin_body?)

john k

--
Our view of life's misleading but of course we have bad seats
  - William Gaddis, _JR_