List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Using nobody
From:       Dan Liston <dliston () netscape ! com>
Date:       2000-12-19 23:43:03

You could probably just get by with a trailing comma, but technically,
this is a sendmail feature via the aliases file, not majordomo.  Any
time there are more than one recipient on the RHS, sendmail does not
expand or announce that recipient in the headers.  A comma indicates
multiple recipients, but I have not tried with without the nobody. :)

Dan Liston