List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re:
From:       Dan Liston <dliston () netscape ! com>
Date:       2000-11-24 23:14:30

First, fix the date on your workstation.  Your message is dated 8 days
in the future.

Second, "permission denied" is exactly that.  Are the files and directories
owned by majordomo?  Is wrapper owned by root?  They should be.

Third, your decision for locations of majordomo may not have been the best
one available.  For sendmail security to allow certain privelages to the
lists under majordomo, / /home /home/users and /home/users/majordomo all
have to have group and other write permissions "DIS"abled.  Not exactly a
compatible requirement for other home directories.

Dan Liston