List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Sendmail/Majordomo Problem; unsafe map file.....Permissiondenied
From:       mendes <mendes () mgconecta ! com ! br>
Date:       2000-03-24 17:36:30

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> Michael Benavidez wrote:
>
> > "Alias1" unsafe map file /home/majordom/majordomo-1.94.5/majordomo.aliases  Permission denied
>
> According to the sendmail FAQ, this file needs to be in /etc.  Don't
> forget to run newaliases.

Hello
I've got the same problem.  However in confic.mc I specifically set the define
option to point to /usr/local/majordomo/majordomo.aliases too. sendmail -b -vi
sends out a error message (permission denied) in the same way as above.

I checked the permissions and everything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot

Eduardo