List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Exim overloaded.
From:       Fargo/Moorhead HST <rosander () owbn ! org>
Date:       2000-03-24 1:49:32

	At one point and time found a message relating to my problem,
however I can not seem to located it now.

	Redhat 6.1 Exim 3.0.3. and Majordomo 1.9.4-5

	I operate a multitude of mailing lists. Majordomo seems to
spawn so many messages to be delivered that eventually exim grinds to
a halt. The CPU utilization is not high enough to triger the "pause"
just that exim has WAY too many ports open in attempt to deliver
mail. Any ideas?
Ross Anderson  Fargo Moorhead HST/Council vote.  rosander@owbn.org
Tremere Justicar Coordinator    tremere-justicar@owbn.org
AOL IM:RossWolfie  	 	ICQ:20501774
http://phoenix.owbn.org		Part of One World By Night  http://www.owbn.org
Network Contact and Administrator for OWBN.org