List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    reselling majordomo list services
From:       "Eric" <surfwww () ispchannel ! com>
Date:       2000-02-29 14:16:50

We were considering running our own majordomo list servers for ourselves and
for our clients however it seems like a somewhat tedious chore to get it set
up and administer. I was just wondering if anybody on the list has a
wholesale or reseller program for their list and also what everyone on this
lists prices were. We may prefer to contract this stuff out rather than
fight with majordomo to keep trying to set it up.

Any comments, inquiries, and even offers are welcome =)

Thanks in Advance,

Eric