List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Admin Request Bounced...
From:       "Todd A. Lyons" <cannonball () usinter ! net>
Date:       2000-02-29 6:23:21

Wesley Stout wrote:

> Occasional bounce:
> Admin request of type /^sub\b/i at line 3]

Quote a message that bounced.  We need to see the source, specifically
line 3.  More than likely, there is something in there that's pattern
matching (see next paragraph).

I would guess that you have the administrivia option on in the
listname.config file.  Turn that off and I think your problem will go
away.  Now, if you actually *WANT* the administrivia function, that's
just an occassional bounce you'll have to live with.
--
Blue skies...		Cannonball  	http://www.mrball.net
*    One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them       *