List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: show subscribed address
From:       Mikko_Hänninen <Mikko.Hanninen () dna ! fi>
Date:       2000-02-24 23:52:24

Sean Porterfield <sporter@bestdist.com> wrote on Thu, 24 Feb 2000:
> I'm trying to add the user's email address to the body of the mail such
> as "You are subscribed to the $LIST as $EMAIL" but I'm not sure of the
> proper variable.  I tried $SENDER but that seems to be my
> majordomo-owner alias.

This can't be done without modifying Majordomo.  Majordomo sends the
exact same email to each recipient, changing this would require
rewriting parts of Majordomo.

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  wiz@iki.fi  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /