List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Approve not working.
From:       Paul Taylor <pap21 () quik ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-01-31 17:53:57

Here is the alias set-up for the list :-

resend looks ok, but you guys might know different.

mylistname: "|/local/bin/majordomo/wrapper resend -l mylistname -h mydomain.com mylistname-outgoing"
mylistname-outgoing:
  :include:/local/bin/majordomo/mydomain.com.lists/mylistname,
  "| /local/bin/majordomo/wrapper archive2.pl -a
  -f /local/bin/majordomo/mydomain.com.lists/mylistname.archive",
  mylistname-digestify
owner-mylistname: me@mydomain.com,
owner-mylistname-outgoing: owner-mylistname
mylistname-request: "|/local/bin/majordomo/wrapper
  request-answer mylistname -C /local/bin/majordomo/mydomain.com.cf"
mylistname-approval: me@mydomain.com,