List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Majordomo Digests
From:       Wendy Savoth <wsavoth () monmouth ! edu>
Date:       1999-10-31 10:50:48

Greetings,

We are having trouble generating digests for our Majordomo lists.  I
have checked the majordomo.cf file, the listname.config file, the
listname-digest.config file, the aliases file, and the executable digest
file for apparent problems in configurations to no avail.

Are there certain configurations that you could send me to check?  We
are running Majordomo 1.94.3, on a OSF1 V5.0 910 alpha system.

Thank you.

--
Wendy W. Savoth
Director of Instructional Technology/Web Services