List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    unable to "make wrapper" on Redhat 6.0 system
From:       Jim Bohr <jbohr () match ! org>
Date:       1999-10-28 19:24:26

I'm having trouble installing majordomo-1.94.4 on a Redhat 6.0
system.  I'm relying heavily on "Managing Mailing Lists" by Alan
Schwartz as my guide.  After editing Makefile, I run make wrapper and
get this message:

Makefile:99: *** missing separator.  Stop.

I've heard of problems with Perl on Redhat, but we have the latest
version of Perl and the above error message does not appear to be Perl
related.

Does anyone have any answers for this?  Thanks for any help!

--
Jim Francis-Bohr
Network Administrator & Project MATCH Coordinator