List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: I must be stoopid.
From:       Rick Green <rtg () mich ! com>
Date:       1999-03-31 16:30:23

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Frater IVFE wrote:

> Thanks to those who replied to my original error 9 problem. I have moved
> on to greater error 9 problems though.
>
> # Cube List
>
> cube-owner: vergil
> owner-cube: cube-owner
>
> cube-request-owner: vergil
> owner-cube-request: cube-request-owner
>
> cube:      "|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper resend -l cube"
> cube-request: "|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper request-answer cube"
> cube-approval: cube-owner

 the resend script needs an additional parameter - the name of an alias
where the subscriber list is actually included, so it has a place to send
those messages it approves.

try this:

cube:      "|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper resend -l cube cubic-explode"
cubic-explode:	:include:/usr/lib/majordomo/lists/cube

See the second set of example aliases in the NEWLIST document.

 --
Rick Green
Please note my new address: <rtg@mich.com>