List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: How do I archive lists?
From:       Wasim Juned <wasim () quito ! ecuanex ! net ! ec>
Date:       1998-06-29 14:14:24

Look in the NEWLIST file for an example of how to create an archive (you
need to specify the archive in your alias or majordomo.aliases file and
then use something like archive2.pl).

For the Web interface try using Wilma - a great tool. Follow the
instructions that you get (you will need Glimpse and MHonArc) and there
should be no problems.

Cheers Wasim.