List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    RE: need mj_create_list help
From:       Dennis Pinckard <dpinckard () akili ! com>
Date:       1998-01-30 15:16:53

So, am I correct in assuming (yes, I'm a newbie to the unix/apache/ . .
. environment)
that since my webserver is running as httpd, this is the reason I get
the
"access denied" error?  Any suggestions on where to look or how to
proceed?

While I'm very interested in using MajorDomo/MajorCool, I am also
evaluating
an MS Exchange based listserver.  I'll need to make a decision of which
to implement within the next two-three weeks.  If I can't get the create
to work
from the web, I'll just create them manually to evaluate.

FYI: I'm not subscribed to the list (I get WAY too much e-mail, as is),
but do
check the online archive daily, but it's a day behind.

Thanks