List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Having a Problem...
From:       starsong () iglou ! com
Date:       1997-11-27 10:14:25

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Sally Armstrong wrote:

> I have been having a problem. Recently I wanted to sucscribe to  a
> Depeche Mode majordomo thing. It kept making me give authorization. When
> it finally took it, it said that someone had to approve of me being put
> on the list. Might someone be able to tell me what is going on because I
> have no clue whatsoever.
>
> -jhl1@mail.idt.net

Part of the problem may be in Majordomo not recognizing your address.  The
one in your sigline (jhl1@mail.idt.net) doesn't quite match the From:
field of your message (jhl1@idt.net).  Majordomo sees these as possibly
two separate addresses, so depending on how the subscription request was
worded, it just wants a human double-check.

---
   The Tarot amplifies our subconscious     ^-^       Tracy Hite
     ramblings and helps us hear the       |. .|         ---
    underlying music of the universe.       \_/   starsong@iglou.com

   Visit the LexFA Website at http://members.iglou.com/gazer/index.htm