List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: mail sender shows up as list owner.
From:       Thomas Gramstad <thomasg () ifi ! uio ! no>
Date:       1997-10-30 21:45:52

> I think you are getting confused by the "From " without
> ":". It is added at the final delivery, and it is the
> envelope sender, not the originator. The envelope sender
> will receive any error message, which should go to the
> list owner, not the poster.

We have just switched to 1.94.4 (from 1.92, great improvement),
and as you say, there is added a new header, From mdomo
(mdomo is our Majordomo user) at the top of the headers.  This
header is causing me a lot of trouble.  How can I get rid of it,
so that the headers look like they do in old versions of Majordomo?

Thomas Gramstad
thomasg@ifi.uio.no