List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    CPU usage
From:       netmaven () slapshot ! thegeek ! net
Date:       1997-07-31 8:24:35

I tried sending this once and I didn't see it, so apologies if it
comes thru twice.

I am going to be hosting mailing lists on a sun sparc ultra 1 with
128 meg of memory.  One of the lists I am taking over has about 300
users and gets between 50 and 100 messages a day.   The list is being
kicked off its current host because they say it eats up their cpu and
is to much trouble.

They are using majordomo for the list and I have no idea what kind
of system they have, but I am assuming it's small or is there
something I don't know about majordomo?  What are its requirements?
Any one had problems with majordomo eating up cpu?

Thanks for any info,

Sheryl Chapin
netmaven@thegeek.net