List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Digest subject summary, How to???
From:       "DaPont, Gail" <gail () arkons ! lmsc ! lockheed ! com>
Date:       1997-04-30 21:45:00

Am reposting this question as I have not received a response:

My ISP has just upgrade me from 1.92 to 1.94.1.  We seem to have lost
the subject summary at the beginning of the digests.  Would someone
advise me as to what it take to get it back... e.g. programming .cf or
setting an option in the config.  My ISP says they don't know ...

I really would appreciate some h*lp here.

Thanks,

Gail DaPont
gail.dapont@lmco.com