List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Message to the list gets interpreted as commands
From:       Ing Eduardo Palomar Lever <epalomar () roentgen ! gdl ! iteso ! mx>
Date:       1996-11-30 3:11:17

*
For some reason when I send an email to the list I have, the email is BOTH
sent to  the people subscribed to the list, AND it is also "interpreted" by
MJ as commands as if it had been sent to <list>-request. I guess something is
wrong in my aliases, but I can't see what. I get an email back from majordomo
saying the many mistakes encountered when it was tried to be interpreted as
commands. Any ideas/help will be appreciated.

Eduardo Palomar
*