List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Blocking email autoresponders
From:       Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs () hpc ! uh ! edu>
Date:       1996-11-28 6:38:12

ACS> I'm running majordomo 1.93

That's your problem.

ACS> My question: Is there a good way to prevent this from happening (other
ACS> than shooting the user of course!)?

Yes, upgrade to 1.94 (or soon, 1.94.1) and play with taboo_headers and
taboo_body.

If you absolutely can't upgrade, you can add more filtering checks to
resend.  Just search for "RCPT" and add additional regular expressions.  It
is unfortunately impossible to catch all mail loops; you just don't know in
advance how to stop them.

 - J<