List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: What's with you today?
From:       dwolfe () risc ! sps ! mot ! com (Dave Wolfe)
Date:       1995-10-30 19:33:58

[ Someone writes: ]

> Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed this morning?

No, I'm just in a weird mood today. Probably got too much rest over the
weekend. I didn't mean to be offensive; maybe you missed the smilie. I
wasn't "bent out of shape", I was just playing. :-) Lighten up people!!

What I meant in my reply to Chris was, you'll get better results by
being very specific about what problems you're having and what you've
done to get there. Attacking... umm... Solving specific problems is
usually straight forward, but general open-ended questions tend to get
ignored.

--
 Dave Wolfe    *Not a spokesman for Motorola*  (512) 891-3246
 Motorola MMTG  6501 Wm. Cannon Dr. W. OE112  Austin  TX  78735-8598