List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Config Files
From:       kevinh () noah ! smumn ! edu (Kevin A !  Hoogheem)
Date:       1995-09-07 18:44:25

I have a question concerning the config file for majordomo.
  the problem is how can I make a fresh one for each new list I make
Ie the full config file.
Also I am having problems not geting any reply when I send to
the user &&&&-request that I have set up in my aliases file
the section looks like this:
 prpolice: "|/usr/local/majordom/wrapper resend -l prpolice -h noah.smumn.edu -s prpolice-outgoing"
owner-prpolice: prpolice-owner
prpolice-owner: kevinh
prpolice-approval: prpolice-owner
prpolice-outgoing: :|include:/usr/local/majordom/list/prpolice
prpolice-request: "|/usr/local/majordom/wrapper request-answer prpolice"

When i send to prpolice-request I get nothing back
from majordomo and it doesnt do any thing.

is there a problem in my aliease that you see...also do I need the
-l -h -s if I use the full config file
thanks
for any help
sorry if this is a FAQ