List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Using Majordomo under Sendmail V8
From:       Richard Pieri <ratinox () unilab ! dfci ! harvard ! edu>
Date:       1995-04-27 18:52:47

>>>>> "Sean" == Sean Coleman 497-5672 <coleman@boulder.nist.gov> writes:

Sean> I am running Majordomo 1.92 and when I switched my system over
Sean> to Sendmail V8 from Suns Sendmail, Majordomo aborted because of
Sean> permission problems.

Make sure you've compiled wrapper with the proper flags and ID numbers. If
you do, and wrapper is installed properly you shouldn't have any problems
using Berkeley v8 sendmail; in fact, things should generally work better.

--
Richard Pieri, IS/Networking        | When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be
<ratinox@unilab.dfci.harvard.edu>   | returned to its special container and